Hi NexHealth customers!
Our product team has been hard at work in the past month, making NexHealth even better. We’re trying a new product update format to give you the best information upfront. Below is a quick summary of our latest releases.
Interested in training? Grab time with a support rep here.
Virtual Waitlist Update
We’ve made an update to virtual waitlists! Easily filter different types of patients from your Practice Management System and fill open appointment slots, resulting in more practice revenue and happier office managers.
Which patients can you use this for?
- Patients who are on your normal waitlist
- Patients who are on your short notice list
- Patients who are due or overdue for recare appointments
Watch the how-to video here.
We’ve made it easier for practice marketing teams to analyze patient reports. You can now pull data in a CSV file that displays two columns for new and existing patients and the types of appointments they booked.
With this new reporting, you can:
- Gain more visibility into your patient mix
- Be more analytical with new versus existing patients
- Analyze hundreds of appointment types to uncover the most popular types
As a NexHealth customer, you can access exclusive discounts on products and services you need to grow your practice, and we continue adding new partners every month. The best part? All services seamlessly integrate with your Practice Management System.
Here are the partners that are currently featured:
- DoctorLogic: Custom website designs and a digital marketing platform that allows practices to manage leads, website content, PPC, reputation, galleries, and SEO with website analytics.
- DentalRobot: Customized automation journeys for Recalls, Patient A/R, Payments, Treatment Plans, Appointments, Insurance Verification, Missed Calls, Forms, and EOB Postings.
- Digital Limelight Media: Medical marketing company leverages software and insights to build robust marketing campaigns and streamline the patient journey.
- Dentalfone: Website design, SEO, and marketing services for dentists.
- Pain-Free Dental Marketing: Digital marketing agency specializes in building Websites, SEO, PPC, Digital Marketing, Social Media, and Print Marketing.
- Dental Hi-Tech Management: Covers all technical support needs from installing complex electronic equipment and computer networking to software support and provision of reliable backup systems.
- True Lark: Virtual front desk assistant can be used to create consistency in communications, better customer experiences, increase revenue, and improve retention.
Check it out here.