What is NexHealth Appointment Journeys?
Appointment Journeys with NexHealth allow you to customize your automated patient communications by a patient’s appointment type. You can now automate a personalized patient journey – including sending out appointment-specific pre-procedure instructions, particular forms, , reminders on care instructions and more.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Support.
Introduction to Appointment Journeys Setup
Templates and Online Booking for NexHealth customers using Dentrix, Dentrix Ascend, Dentrix Enterprise, Denticon (coming soon), Eaglesoft (coming soon), eClinicalWorks, OpenDental, or PracticeWeb
Building your Appointment Journeys Templates
- Activate your Templates by toggling on “Customize Templates by Appointment Type.”
- Click “+ Add [NexHealth Appointment Request, Reminders, Canceled, etc] sequence” and select the NexHealth Appointment Type that you want to create this sequence for.
- Start editing your appointment-specific Template according to the appointment type that you selected. You can include specific pre-appointment instructions, forms to be completed, and more.
- Go to the Appointment Types tab in Setup and click the edit button on the right side of the screen to start adding Insertion Rules. This will add the correct procedure codes/visit types when a patient books online.
EHR Appointment Type Mapping
- EHR Appointment Type Mapping allows appointments created in the EHR to automatically categorize with appointment type in NexHealth, ensuring that patients will receive the correct templates for their specific visit.
- Add your Health Record System’s procedure code/visit type on the left and correspond it to the correct NexHealth appointment type on the right.
Questions? Contact the NexHealth support team by calling 888 875 0851 or emailing [email protected].